A well-designed and well-constructed paving can add beauty and appeal to your outdoor design. There are many interesting materials you can use in your paving but the most common material used in paving are concrete due to its durability and inexpensiveness, and limestone due to its beauty, durability and gorgeous appeal. How about combining both? When you combine concrete with limestone you will get a liquid limestone.
So, what is liquid limestone paving?
A liquid limestone is simply a mixture of concrete and limestone combined with some other additives to make it structurally strong. Liquid limestone is commonly used in the patios, driveways, and surrounding of pools. It is called liquid limestone due to its semisolid form.
What are the benefits of liquid limestone paving?
The use of liquid limestone paving is not very common, not many people use it, but if you do it well it can be very effective and beautiful. If it is done well, you will be getting a good value for your money. Here are the benefits of using liquid limestone paving:
1. It can remain cool even exposed to harsh sunlight.
2. It is aesthetically beautiful and elegant. It normally has gorgeous white/gray color that can enhance the outdoor appeal of your home. You can change the color of liquid limestone by adding additives.
3. It is easy to maintain.
4. You don’t have to worry about grass growing on cracks and crevice since your paving will be one solid structure.
5. You can easily integrate design into the structure, but make sure that the design is integrated during the installation or construction. You can implement different texture or pattern on the liquid limestone just like in cement.
6. It is inexpensive. Liquid limestone normally starts around at $65/square meter. The price would vary depending on the ease or difficulty of access.
Ask several limestone pavers in your area regarding the pricing. Make sure to give the installer or suppliers the details of your property where the liquid limestone is to be installed in order to get an accurate estimate.